Online tool makes it easy to manage your herd’s genetics
Power at your fingertips. Through the Enlight™ resource, Holstein producers have unprecedented access to powerful reporting and analytics.
- Access young stock, whole-herd and individual animal reports
- Evaluate genetic progress with benchmarking to design future selection and breeding strategies
- Interpret interactive graphs to quickly determine results and drill down for more detailed views
- Access a comprehensive list of production, health and type traits, and associated indexes—including TPI® and NM$—available through Holstein Association USA and USDA-CDCB dairy genetic evaluations
- One-stop shop to identify animals and order Animal ID and CLARIFIDE®
Use Enlight, see your CLARIFIDE genomic results.
- Samples are analyzed by the CLARIFIDE® suite of dairy offerings
- All genomics results and genetic information are visible through Enlight, if tested through Holstein Association USA or Zoetis
- CLARIFIDE reports are available in an easy Excel® format with an export tab for the incorporation of genomic results into mating programs available through A.I. organizations
Site navigation is simple and straightforward.
- Convenient how-to videos help producers quickly put their data to work
- No need to install software or upgrades—information will be accessible as results are available
- Need help getting started or understanding your results? Call or email. Our dedicated team of experts is ready to help.
This exciting and valuable resource is a result of collaboration between Holstein Association USA, Inc. and Zoetis, bringing together the strengths of both organizations to create a powerful resource to benefit all Holstein dairy producers. Enroll today at www.enlightdairy.com.
For more information, download our Frequently Asked Questions.
ADVANCED GENOMIC SOLUTIONS: LEARN MORE.
Unlock the value of your herd’s genetic potential.Email this page to yourself or a friend
Click here to view more materials available in the Zoetis Genetics resource center.
Producer StoriesView Additional Stories
In The News
- February 25, 2017 - Hoard's Dairyman They make the most of genomic testing
- January 11, 2017 - Dairy Herd Management The Genomics of Fertility and Health Traits
- January 10, 2017 - Dairy Herd Management Genomics Breed Success on Diverse Dairies
- December 20, 2016 - The Bullvine Zoetis and Holstein Association USA Release Top-Ranking Bull Lists with Genomic Predictions for Wellness Traits
- December 8, 2016 - Dairy Herd Management Big Cows Aren't Efficient Cows
- November 30, 2016 - The Bullvine Genomic Testing in Action: How Dairies Use Data to Improve Herd Productivity and Profitability (Video)
- November 23, 2016 - The Bullvine Improve Genetics with Powerful Indexes
FIRST TIME CUSTOMER?
New to Zoetis Genetics? Please give us a call at 877-233-3362 so we can walk you through available options.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download the Microsoft Excel® Dairy Order Form to place your order through Zoetis.
Enrolled in Enlight™?
If you are a Holstein producer, you may place your order online at www.enlightdairy.com.
Click here for more information on the CDCB fee structure for genomic testing of U.S. females.
Holstein producers using Enlight™ can order test collectors within Enlight at www.enlightdairy.com.
Watch Sample Collection Videos
Collecting a high-quality sample is the first step to receiving accurate genomic results. Find out more here.
Find answers to common questions about the Zoetis Genetics ordering process here. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at 877-233-3362 and we’ll be glad to help.
- Belgium (French)
- Belgium (Dutch)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States